Monday, December 13, 2010

Counting Down...

Hey everybody,

Suprisingly enough these last few weeks are really going by very slow. And also to my suprise I am kinda greatful for this. Life here in the Brasil has just became so normal. Talking in Port., eating rice and beans EVERYDAY, having doors slammed in your face and also the hectic run arounds that we have at time. All this has become what I consider my normal life. So really the idea of coming home and trying to do everything like a normal person is a very different feeling. Of course I am very excited but also a little nervous. Not really scared or anything because I know I have all of you to help me. But just feel a little different.

So yesterday we had Stake Conference which was great. There were 1,150 people in the meeting which for here is very good because really the stakes are smaller than at home.

This next saturday we have the ward christmas party which will be at a (sitio). A sitio is a huge piece of property that people have that on the property there usually is a pool, soccer field, slides and lots of trees. Really a place just to kinda get away and have parties. So..... to say the least I am pretty excited. It starts at 9am and goes until 9pm. We even bought 45 feet of plastic to make a huge slip and slide. Should be great!!!!!!!!!

I am really trying my best to finish this mission well. My companion and I are working hard and I want to finish with many baptisms. We have one tht should happen this week. I am excited because we are hoping to baptize him and the ward party which would be way cool because I could baptize him in the swimming pool!!!!!

Love you all!!!!

Elder Wilkey

No comments:

Post a Comment