Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 29th...

Well its sounds like mother nature finally decided to give all you guys there a little break from the rain. From what I have been hearing everything is green and looking beautiful right now. Kinda like here. Course here is always green. LOL. So ya Brasil did beat USA in the finals at the World Cup but the way I look at it I was in trouble either way. If brasil won-People would make fun cause Im from America. If America won- People would get mad at me cause Im American..... Oh
> wait... Im not really American. LOL. But really either way Im gonna get guff. So since Im here I guess it is probably better Brasil won. So the work here is going great and this Sunday actually we will be Baptising a lady here. Her name is Elaine and she has been going to church now for one month. Her and her whole family are very catholic. Well her family is now. Her... not so much anymore. She is very smart, very smart and that made this teaching interesting. But she has a testimoney and she seems ready. We also have other people we are working with that are getting very close. The work is great, my health is great, the weather is great, the people are great. So All in All Life is great and I am learning so much everyday. I hope that people can send me pics of all the summer fun activities.

Love Elder Wilkey

No comments:

Post a Comment