Hey Everybody,
Life in Brasil is going great!!! I know I say that almost every week but that’s because it really is great. This week we went to our office to say goodbye to our Mission President who will be leaving here next week and our new President from Portugal will arrive with his family. It was harder than I thought it would be but the work will continue. He also told us that anybody who wants to hear him and his wife talk are free to go to their homecoming. I will attach the info below. For this weeks letter I want to write to you all a letter that I received from a family here in the ward a few weeks ago that will maybe help explain why I love it here so much.
"Dear Elder Wilkey, You should by now feel and know….. Our house is your house, our hammock is your hammock, that our food is your food and that our bills are your bills!! LOL What I really want to say is that you are part of our family now. We like you here so very much. You are the funniest,coolest fat guy guy we know. LOL (Yes she called me fat. LOL. But in brasil you can call people fat and its not offensive.) LOL As a missionary you are doing great,continue your mission like this until the end. You speak always through the spirit and you give attention, you teach with love and you are sympathetic. You have the desire toalways do things correctly in the eyes of the Lord. You are very special…We will be miss you a lot after you leave here but at the same time we are so happy because we know that you a celestial purpose in other areas also. We hope that you progress throughout your mission and that you return home one amazing man readyto be a great husband and father, a great son and a great man of God. We love you Elder Wilkey!!!"
Fernando, Diego, Meiryelen De São Jose. I love this family here in my area and they are so great to me. I hope that everybody back at home has a great week!!!!
Love Elder Wilkey
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment