Sunday, September 13, 2009

We actually got some work in this week... missionary work that is!

Well everybody is probably bored now of hearing about my wonderful life here in the office. But this week was finally a normal week. YEAH!! We were actually able to get out everyday at around 6pm to teach which was great. The first day when I put on my backpack and starting walking I remember thinking...Was my backpack always this
heavy. LOL. Or is it just the fact that I went almost one month without using it. LOL. Were still not able to teach as much as I would like but it was a great week. We have three new investigators this week which are all doing great.

Tonight here in the ward we have a ward activity which are always fun. So every Friday the Elders that work in the office get to eat lunch with the President at his house which is always a good time!!! Yesterday something soooo funny happened the pres literally cried. We have one elder in oour mission named Elder Barbosa. My comapnion at lunch yesterday told the following story that happened when they served together. **Warning** Dont use this approach with anybody. LOL. So they were in a lesson and one guy said. So I have heard from alot of people that in your church the men have more than one wife. I dont know whether or not to believe that. Elder Barbosa says...I´ve been hearing from people that your gay.... should I believe that? LOLOLOL. Well it worked. The guy said, I guess thats true. We > shouldnt believe everything we hear. LOLOL. So yesterday when President heard this he laughed so hard that his wife serioulsy had to get a napkin for him to wipe away the tears. LOL.

Well I hope that everybody has a great weekend and a great week next week. Love you all!!

Elder Wilkey

No comments:

Post a Comment