Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Crazy week...


Well this week took the cake for the craziest week of my life up until now. This week I spent more time in the office working than I really thought was pyshically
possible. I thought that Brent was a tuff boss.... he aint nothing when compared to a mission president. LOL. (Sorry Brent) This week started off everyday at 7am in the office until 10pm a night working straight through. There was also two days including today being one of them that I had to start here at 5am!!!! Ya thats right 5am. Also on moday to prepare for transfers on tuesday my companion and I were here
unitl 1am. To say the least I have never slept better in my life I think than this week. The part that really is hard about all this is that I never get to teach. We really only have one day to teach which is sunday after church. Its hard because the president of the area of Brasil said to us last week that we need to leave here at 5pm everyday and teach but I dont know how. Its just not possible. There is soooo much work to do its scary. So thats my week in a nut shell. I know it really doesnt sound very exciting and thats because it wasnt. There was one fun part.... on Monday and Thursday I got to return to the MTC here in São Paulo to interview the new missionaries with the mission president and then on thursday for a secretary training. Both times were a real treat for me. I love the MTC here and it was great to go back and see all my old teachers and friends. I hope that everybody back at home has a great Labor Day weekend and does something fun.

Love you all!!!

Elder Wilkey
>

No comments:

Post a Comment