This week here was pretty good. We were able to meet 32 new investigators and we have two people firm to be baptized this weekend so of course I am very excited. We got to go to the temple this last week and I have attached a photo with me and my new companion Elder Lima.
Yesterday on Sunday we had Stake conference here and it was kinda funny because I have served in this stake before. But only for 13 days. But everybody from that area that I passed were like .... I know you Elder but Im not sure where from. Oh you know.... I ate lunch at your house one time 6 months ago. LOL.
It has literally not passed one day in 10 days now without raining and Im kinda getting sick of it. Rain is great and it also keeps the temps down. But batting doors in the rain everyday gets old kinda quick. But eveybody says the blessings for working in the rain are the greatest. Well sorry this letter is so short but this day as been a crazy one and sadly the time is short. I hope everybody is doing great!!
Love you all!!!
Elder Wilkey
No comments:
Post a Comment