Hey Everybody,
LIfe here is just going great. This area is really the greatest area in the world I am pretty sure. We have had more baptisms these last two weeks and we actually have 4 baptisms marked for this next Sunday. The man that will be baptized this Sunday has a wife who is a member for 6 years and they have two boys that are 8 and 11. The dad never like the church and thus never allowed his sons to be baptized. But about 2 months ago he starting coming to church and we starting working with him and now this Sunday our mission President is actually coming to my area to baptize him. We are also going to baptize Rodrigo which is a ten year old we have been teaching for almost 2 months now and his parents are finally allowing him to be baptized. I sadly will have to cut this letter short but I hope that everybody is doing great and loving life everyday as it comes. Love you all!!!
Elder WIlkey
No comments:
Post a Comment