Hey everybody,
Life here is going great. I cant believe it will be 2 months already this week that I am here in this area. Yesterday we had another great baptism. We baptised the mother of the
two brothers and sister we baptised these last few weeks. Its great to work with the whole family. The 12 year old we baptised 3 weeks ago recieved the priesthood and already had his first stake priesthood meeting and loved it. He is totally excited to pass the sacrement this sunday for the first time and way excited for priesthood session of general conference. I cant believe it is already time again almost for general conference. After general conference just one month for my birthday and mothers day call home and then the last long stretch until the holidays and then 3 weeks after xmas.... I am home. At the same time I look forward to finishing and returning home, its already kinda scray. As a missionary you also know whats coming next. You plan for the week and you know what tomorrow will bring more or less. But the real world doesnt work like that and it scares lots of missionaries me included. I really need to take advantage of these last 10 months and prepare myself physically, mentally and spiritually for the real world that comes after. I have been a good missionary and have loved the work I have done up till now. But now I really need to put the shoulder to the wheel and get to work and take advantage of these last months. I love you all and hope everybody is doing great!!!
Love Elder Wilkey
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment