Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 24th

Hey everybody,

Life on the island is going good. We have recently moved into our new house which is amazing. On wednesday while on our way to lunch we decided to take a little pitstop at a near by waterfall and take a few pictures. So there we are everythings going great and my companion takes a step on a wet rock and.......15 foot slide down a rock and 7 stiches above his eye and we were on our way again to lunch. Needless to say I think he learned a few lessons on how to walk around waterfalls. The work here is going good. We had 3 inactive members at church yesterday which to me is just as good as an investigator. But we also had 3 investigators so even better.

Yesterday the District President was with us and moved alot of leadership here in the Branch. Well to make a somewhat long story short I was called to serve as the new branch secretary. Its not a hard or much time consuming calling but it does include a few meetings every week and having to put all the tithing in the computer after church every Sunday. My last area is still baptizing people that I helped find and teach and that makes me so happy. I am little sad to be missing memorial day this weekend. Next to Christmas probably my favorite holiday. Hope everybody has fun plans and enjoys the weekend. Love you all!!!!

Elder Wilkey

No comments:

Post a Comment