Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3rd



Hey Friends and Family,

Well as the mission continues so does the changes. Today is transfers and I really have no idea what will happen yet but I am sure there is some sort of new adventure for me. The weather here has been perfect in the mid 70´s to low 80´s everyday and in the 60´s at night which is perfect to sleep. The work here is for sure different then in the big city. We have to work alot more with the members becauses the people that live here are not the type of people that just open their doors and let anybody in. I am super excited this week for my birthday and also for my mothers day call home to my parents. I hope that everybody has a great mothers day weekend and that nobody forgets their moms. I have attached a photo I took this week that is my constant reminder that I am serving in a Atlantic Rainforest. This little friend lives on the front porch of a members house where we had lunch this last week. As far as the other photo I will already answer your questions and say No I was not photoshopped into the photo. I know it looks like it but its a real photo. We walk past this location everyday.

Love Elder Wilkey

No comments:

Post a Comment