Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dear Dad... I need some stuff...

To all followers of this blog... today's letter to Carter's dad asks for some things. I don't think he'd be too upset if he got more than just two sticks of deodorant and a few packages of breath mints. SEND THE BOY SOME BREATH MINTS ! (No guilt trip intended or anything :)
-------
Dad,
So I have a favor to ask.... I need some things sent. The deodorant here is way expensive and doesn’t work very well. So I was hoping you could send me: 2 sticks of Old Spice high endurance (Red Container) also maybe a few packages of mints…some of those breath savers. For $12 at the post office they have a flat rate envelope (the envelope is a better deal than the box). I think you are allowed to put 4 pounds in. I would love you more than anything if you could send me these things and whatever else you want to get to 4 pounds. You can send it to my MTC address and it will get here. Everybody else gets them here just fine.
So everything here is going great. I did get in a little fight with one of my elders this week but we figured it all out and life is grand again. The food is still great. I am actually losing wait which is good. I’m down about 12 pounds which is kind of nice. We went to the temple again this morning which is always a good time.
I miss you guys but I am doing just fine here. Better than some I should say. I hope you guys have been forwarding my emails to everybody. Really nothing exciting this week other than tomorrow we have about 60 missionaries coming that have been stuck in Provo. LOL. I am going to send you two more emails today.
I love you and I look forward to the package. I promise I won’t ask for them too often.
Love,
Elder Wilkey

1 comment: