Hey friends and family,
I hope that life is great for everybody back home. Life in the MTC is still going great. Today is actually 34 of 61 here in the MTC so we are over half way done. YAHOO!!! I leave the MTC on March 24th. The language is coming as it should I guess. I can pray, bear testimoney, teach all the lessons, do pretty much anything I guess. It still has a ways to come but its coming. Today is actually carnival here in Brazil. Much larger than any holiday in America. We are actually very blessed to have the computer place open today. It was suppose to be closed but turns out they decided to stay open for all the missionaries. I am anxious to hear from everybody back in Utah either by this email - eldercwilkey@myldsmail.net or by regular mail @
Elder Carter Santos Wilkey
Box #21 District #4b
Brazil São Paulo East Mission
Rua Padre Antõnio D' Angelo
121Casa Verde
São Paulo, SPBrazil, 02516-040
My testimonies grows leaps and bounds everyday. I am very greatful to be here serving my Lord. I hope everybody is doing great!
Love,
Elder Wilkey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment