Hey everybody,
I am really enjoying my time here in Brazil. Everytime we go out it still suprises me how crazy it is here. You all have no idea. My portuguese and lessons are coming along great as you will hopefully see. I am so very blessed to be here in brazil. I have had some of the most testimoney buliding experiences ever in my short time here. As I have said I am blessed to be surrounded by the most amazing group of 7 young men... no girls. LOL. They all have amazing qualities that they bring to the group. One sat I had the most amazing experience ever. After being here a total of 10 days I got to see 8 young men in brazil stand in front of a room and bear their hearts in testimoney in another language. This group of men being myself and my district.
Eu seu que um profeta vivo hoje thomas s monson e Joseph Smith foi um profeta. Deus enviou seu filho jesus cristo a terra para pager pelos nossos pecados. O templo e a casa de Dues. Eu sou muito granto pelo O Livro de Mormon. Em nome de jesus cristo amen.
"I know that a prophet lives today, thomas s monson, and joseph smith was a prophet. God sent his son jesus crist to earth to pay for our sins. The temple is a house of god. I am very greatful for the book of mormon. In the name of Jesus Crist Amen.
"I know that a prophet lives today, thomas s monson, and joseph smith was a prophet. God sent his son jesus crist to earth to pay for our sins. The temple is a house of god. I am very greatful for the book of mormon. In the name of Jesus Crist Amen.
Thank you all for your support in my mission. I know that I am in your prayers as you are in mine. If everybody could shoot me a quick email with their mailing addresses that would be great. I have most but need some.
Sincerly ,
Elder Wilkey.
I am so glad Carter made this decision, it sounds like he is doing awesome. At the end of his 2 years I volunteer to go pick him up in Brazil. ):
ReplyDelete