Hey everybody and Happy Easter,
I hope everybody there had a great Easter. Mine here in Brazil was great. We had a great meetings in church and I even bore my testimoney in Portuguese. Ya that wasnt very easy. We were also very suprised when my mission president showed up and attended church with us here in our ward. He is such a great guy. We had 2 investigators with us at church which was great. Both are progressing so great and I really think all will end great with them. This week I get to attend my first Zone conference which should be great. Also since the zone conference is at our mission office I finally get to get my mail from the last 3 weeks. It is raining cats and dogs here in Brazil like usual. On Sat we literally had to walk from our home to one end of our mission and then all the way to the other end. Probably somewhere around 12 miles that day. Not very easy. Also I found out some interesting things this week. In our city- Guarlhos we have 2 million people. In one city. Our area is about half the city. Ya.... In my area alone we have alomost 1 million people. Way more than I first thought. No shortage of people that is for sure. The main meal here is lunch which is great. Everyday for lunch we have planned appoinments with different sisters in our ward. They always go was overboard and make huge lunchs (almoƧos) for my companion and I. We only have to make breakfast and sometimes dinner. Usually members feed us that too. LOL. In the next week I will be able to tell alot better about our baptisms coming up. Next week I will have a much better report about this. Thanks again to everybody for all the support!! I hope everybody has a great week.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment