Hey Everybody,
This week here was full of interesting events. Its funny because every week in the last month or two has always had something different. Just when I think the interesting things will stop...NOPE. So the Elder that hurt his foot that was with us was sent back out into the field to work. He saw the doctor and the doctor said he could work so the Pres. gave him a nice little push out the door.
I also got a call from a mom in the US saying that a missionaries uncle had passed away and that the missionary was very close to the uncle and I had to let him know.
There was a good point to this week though. Every 6 weeks the Pres. and his wife go to the MTC to interview the new missionaries that will be coming into the mission. On moday the 31 of August the Pres. will be going to the MTC to do this. He asked me this week if I would like to join him there, I am sooooo excited. I love the MTC. It will also be great to see my teachers.
Well I hope everybody is doing great and enjoying the end of the summmer. Know that I love you all and think of you often.
Love Elder Wilkey
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment