This week as also included another huge change here in the mission. This change is even bigger. Before I get to the big news, on sunday night we were walking to our house and we were literally 30 seconds away from our house when.... I tripped and dislocated the stupid knee. But oh well.... Its hurts a little but thats life. In a day or two all will be better. Ok now for the big news. So last night when calling our DL to give our numbers for the week the DL told me that the Pres wanted me to call him. AH.... ok i will i said. So i called the Pres., He said to me, " Elder Wilkey I need you to return to your house and prepare your bags and be in the office tomorrow 10 am. HUH????? Elder Wilkey I am calling you to be the new Executive Secretary for the mission." WOW!!!!! Ok i said. So I am now writing this letter to your guys from my new computer in my office. I tell ya the changes just keep coming.
will probably stay here in the office as Secretary until Nov maybe Dec. Who knows really!!! LOL. So to make a long story short.... as Secretary my P-day is different than all the other missionaries. My new pday will be Sat. So for today I dont have too much time to write. I hope that every has a great week. Dont worry about me, this change is a good one. I will enjoy it here. It will also be nice to give the knee a break for now. I will write you all again sat on my new pday.
Love you all.
Carter
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment