Well this week didnt have any general authority visit but it did have two more baptisms. This Sunday we baptised a woman named Ana Paula and her 10 year old son. The work in this area is amazing. Im not lying at all when I say that some
people come to us and ask when they can be baptised. We have 3 more baptised marked for this sunday and another 3 or 4 for the following weeks. The thing more important right now for me is to stay humble and greatful for these people. The Lord is truly blessing me and I cant get arognant and think that its all because of me like I have seen lots of missionaries do. Sorry to be short this week but I gotta run to get the house clean and food bought. Love you all!!!
Elder Wilkey
P.S. Next week I will send more pictures.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment