Monday, February 22, 2010

Feburary 22nd



Well the blessings and fruits of hard just continue here in Brasil. Yesterday we were blessed with two more baptisms here my area. We baptised Vitoria with is the younger sister of the two boys we baptised last week and we also Ezequiel who is 20 years old and was a reference from a member. We had Ezequiel´s parents at church who are both very catholic and kinda against the idea of him being baptised. But after the meeting his dad asked, "So every Sunday 9am here? Can anybody come? Ya we said. I think I may just have to learn a little more about this church" he said. So all in all it was a great day. Today has been really hot but than about 15 minutes ago started raining cats and dogs like it does here in São Paulo. We have lots of new referrals that we will be contacting this week which I hope can be baptisms for here in a couple of weeks. I hope everybody back at home is great and enjoying a little bit of warmer weather. Love you all!!!

Elder Wilkey

No comments:

Post a Comment