Hey everybody,
So I already had almost finshed this letter once when the computers crashed. So this is the second time writing you all. LOL. So last week was a really good week. Last Sunday I had my first baptism which was great. (See the photos below) Last week we had transfers and my Brazilian companion was transfered to another area. We had had a few small problems but now
that he is gone I wish I could have him back. We had finally figured out our differences and were working great together 5 days before he left. Now I have an american companion who will
probably finish his mission here. He has only 12 weeks left. His name is Elder Richardson from Kemmerer Wyoming. Ya, never heard of it? Me either. Its about the size of a pack of gum!!!! LOL JK. So this week should be lots of fun with mothers day so I get to talk to my parents and also my birthday is this week on the 8th. The work here is going great. We are working with quite a few different people. Nobody really close to baptism but that can change really quick. The weather is cooling down with I love. At night time it does get a little bit nippy. I have a cold right now also so that doesnt help. But considering it is the first of any pains or sickness I have had in 3 months since I arrived here I am not complaining at all. Next week we get to go to the São Paulo temple for our p-day which next week is on Wed because of the temple. So I am way excited for that. I have been hearing the weather there is getting good. I miss spring weather
there. I am having to work very hard this week to train my new companion about our area. I stayed in our house and Elder Costa left.Our area is soo huge that there are lots of areas I dont even know. I use a map alot!!! LOL.
Well I hope that everybody has a great week and A Happy Mothers Day to all those moms!!
Love,
Elder Wilkey
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment