Everything here in Brasil is going good. I am still loving the area that I am serving in. The ward here is the greatest and takes great cares of us missionaries. I kinda wish I had some big amazing story to tell but really I dont. We work hard everyday to make it the best day we can. We are working in an area like I said last week about 90 minutes walking from our house.
Yesterday here we did have stake conference which was a great experience. We had a 70 here with us which was great. We had an investigator with us named Rodregrio. He is a great 14 year old teenager who just loves life. His older brother was baptised last year but now is in-active so
we are working with him also. We did also have one guy we met on the street who is a member that was baptised in 91´but hasnt been to church in years. His pastor of his now other church took his Book of mormon away from him also. The day he met us on the street he said he
had been praying for help and minutes later he saw us. His case is a little different because he his an alcholic. So usually when we talk with him he is drunk. I know deep down he wants to return but its going to take some seriuos time with him. I hope everybody is doing great and I want tons of photos this summer of all the fun things that are going on with everybody.
we are working with him also. We did also have one guy we met on the street who is a member that was baptised in 91´but hasnt been to church in years. His pastor of his now other church took his Book of mormon away from him also. The day he met us on the street he said he
had been praying for help and minutes later he saw us. His case is a little different because he his an alcholic. So usually when we talk with him he is drunk. I know deep down he wants to return but its going to take some seriuos time with him. I hope everybody is doing great and I want tons of photos this summer of all the fun things that are going on with everybody.
Love, Elder Wilkey
No comments:
Post a Comment